Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Taking the plunge


For many years now I have been dreaming of the day when I would take photography more seriously and start a career. Well the time has come to make the plunge. I have always been passionate about photography and capturing the precious moments in our lives.
As a child I loved to sit and look at photos of myself and my family. To remember all the great memories. Even looking at all the old pictures of family members that I never knew. Wondering what they were thinking at the moment.
Photography as you know it has come a long way. The old photos showed no smiles or laughter, but today capturing that child like smile, laughter or moment of intense love is so captivating! It tells such a story which can be treasured for so many years to come.
Now that I am a mom I am realizing even more how precious those photos are. How quickly one can forget those special moments. Hannah is about to turn three and I can't believe how much she has changed!!!
I have learned this past year that Christ has blessed me with a creative side that I really never used unless I had a lot of time on my hands. Sometimes God plucks us out of a place that we think we should be in to the place He wants us.
I have always wondered, "what do I want to do with my life and what is God's plan for me???" My prayer and hope is that this questions is and will be answered as I take this step into photography as a career. My prayer is that I can share a gift that God has given me with others and that Christ will be glorified in everything I do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home