Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Legacy

So baby "W" is 6 months old and her mommy wanted to do some pictures on the lake at her parents house.  She also wanted to use an old vintage chair that belonged to her grandmother.  I was more then happy to do!!!  The cool thing about this chair and baby "W" is that she was named after her late great grandma who owned this chair!!!!!  I love everything about this picture the colors, the old and new together and a lasting memory!!  Baby "W" is sitting her great grandma "W" chair!!  Very cool and why I call this picture legacy!!! 




I also entered it in, I heart faces photo contest that the only requirement was to use a prop :) Enjoy!


2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

So sweet! Very cute chair!

July 19, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Cute, I always admire people who have the gumption to move furniture outdoors for photos shoots.

July 20, 2011 at 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home