Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Biggest Cheeks in the South

OK I am convinced I will never have a child that does not either have a lot of hair or chunky cheeks!! Both my girls have plenty to share with everyone. I have heard people say, " Is that a wig or is she storing nuts in those cheeks!" Needless to say Mike and I both had chubby cheeks and Mike had all the hair. I know they are mine but I believe Mike and I did a pretty good job!!
I think Hannah believe she was born with a bow in her hair!! Bria's hair is not as thick but she has the cheeks! I hope you don't get sick of viewing the girls since they will be on here a lot!!!
Bria 5 months old

Bria 4 month old

Hannah 10 months old



Hannah 6 months old (is that a wig??)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home