Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Family of Five

Soooo it has been forever since I have blogged.  Partly because I am so busy and partly because this blog I use just frustrates me to no end :)  I am very happy and excited to announce in the very near future my NEW website and blog will be up and running!  I finally reached out to the outside world and asked for help with this computer thing :)  Megan Keatley is a web designer and she is helping me to make this awesome job of photographer plus business women make more sense for you and for me (did I just call myself a business women!?!?????) so weird!!!
Anyway back to this whole blogging thing :)  Here is a family I did a while back with the 3 sweetest kids.  Big brother is a heart throb and sister is adorable with her cheeks and red hair and baby brother...well he is just yummy with those big eyes!!!  Mom and dad rocked and we just had fun together.  So enjoy my favorites....




























































Yay for Families of 5!!  ( I too come from a family of 5)....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home