Friday, May 8, 2009

My First Session

I was so excited to have my first photo session with the Peeler Family!!! They are very dear friends and they have the greatest place to take pictures....their BACK YARD!! I hope this is OK to say but they have 10 acres of land which is breath taking. It was the prefect setting for the first official session. There were so many places to pick from. I felt like I was in a candy store picking out my favorite candy bars. Which are Twix and Milkway!!! Anyway back to pictures....


For my first session this wonderful family was prefect!! The kids were wonderful and it was fun to follow them around and watch them be kids. The creek is a favorite place to play for the kids so it was fun taking pictures of them while I was trying not to fall in!!



Little Bradley is one of the cutest sweet boys I know. He is definitely all boy but loves on his sister and even Hannah (my daughter). I found this tree stump that had just the right amount of light and thought how much he would love to crawl up on it!!! Before I could finish telling him about it he was up to the top! this is one of my favorites from that day!!!




As much as Bradley is all boy, Amber is all girl! She loves to pick flowers which is what all little girls do right???





I love how you can take a serious "look at the camera" and then "lets be silly" Sometimes those are the best because you can really see how a family loves each other. Check out how the mom is looking at the hubby!!! Love it!






Still learning the editing buttons as you can see the color is different in both these shots but I still love them!





OK so the last one I'm showing is a picture of their hands on a tree that has SP and CP carved into it with a heart shape around their initials. The SP and CP are the parents (to cute). All their hands are on the tree but there is a space between the father and daughter's hand.



You see, there was another child before these two, which is in heaven. I could not take this picture without adding a space for that little one. That child was not here very long but paved the way for her sibling and the growth of her two parents. Their story is a blessing and I just could not leave her out! God has a plan for everyone and this family is living proof of that plan!! I love them!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home