Tuesday, August 23, 2011

High 5's for 1st birthday and Love

This little family has a lot to celebrate...1st birthday and wedding bells!  Little "B" turned 1 and mom and dad celebrated their love!  Good thing grandma stopped by to help with little "B" when his shoot was over :)  Can I just say how cute this little guy is and how much fun I had with his parents! I love clients who will try anything and give ideas too!  Two minds are better then one :)  Enjoy my favorites of this cute little family!!!  P.S. Mom is gorgeous....just calling it like I see it!!!

































Now mom and dad's turn....

































My favorite of the day...






























Stay tune for more goodness....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home