Friday, May 8, 2009

The McNuggets!!!




The McNugget Family!!! Another family that I love and NO that is not their name, that is what some of us call them! They just celebrated the birth of there son. He is super cute and tiny!!! I couldn't wait to take pictures of this little one!! He was a trooper!!!




His older sister is one of Hannah's best friends and she is at that age that taking pictures is old news and easily has better things to do, like being a princess! LOL
I was able to get a few family shots and some sweet pictures of little man with his daddy and his mommy! I hope to take more of him when he's three months old!


This next one is cute. Little man's sister is doing something off camera which was making Mommy and Daddy smile!
I love this next picture of every one's hands on little man...right before I took the shot he grabbed his sisters hand!!! Why to precious!!!! I love his little double chin!


OK it is time for me to introduce Kyler to everyone! It is hard to believe my Bria was that small just 5 short months ago! Time flies!!















I love the rolls on his side.



This next picture is my favorite of the day. Kyler was so tired and melting fast. This is a very sweet moment with his mommy....In this picture you can almost hear what he is saying, "Mommy I am so tired, love on me" OK!!!!!!!!




I love how his arm is resting on mommy's shoulder. He was so tired!!!










Thank you McKnights for letting me capture your wonderful family!!! I love you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home