Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!!!


What is Mother's Day??? Is it just a day we celebrate once a year? I think not....I think mothers are celebrated everyday through our kids!!! What an awesome gift to be a mother! We have a opportunity to impact tiny lives like no one else. But it is also nice to set a day apart to pamper mom.
I woke up this morning to my husband getting the baby up and getting her ready to eat. I got to go in and wake up Hannah who was super sleepy from the night before activities!! While getting ready for church my hubby sneaked off to wrap my gift!! NEW CLOTHES!!! It was nice to put something on that fit!!!!! Hey ladies if you need your husbands to take some lesson on what to buy you my husband will do it for a small fee!! LOL Mike is a great dresser and knows style better than me!!!
The morning was starting out great!! At church I had a chance to hold Bria while she slept! I know there are people out there thinking what is so great about that??? Well, you see Bria goes to sleep on her own, all she needs is her blanket ( I trained her to do this) and today she was having trouble going to sleep at church. So I held her and she fell asleep in my arms. It was a great present for me on such a great day!!
After church we came home and Mike and Hannah made me lunch. I wish I had my camera at the time...you should have seen her face when she brought me my lunch on the couch!! I will try to explain it. When she is shy or knows one of us is watching her do something she puts her head down and opens her mouth and pushes her tongue against her cheek! It cracks me up every time!!!
Then it was nap time for the all the girls! Ahhhhh sleep!!!
OK everyone was up around 4 and we all just played until it was time to go to dinner with the whole Jones clan!! Great time with family and it was so great to see all the kids!! We spent last weekend celebrating with my family. I Love them All! All around it was a great day and ended with Hannah saying, "I love you mommy and good night!"

I have been truly blessed with wonderful kids and a wonderful husband! I pray all the moms had a wonderful day! Enjoy the photos of the girls and I. Sad to say this is the first photo of us together since Bria was born. I guess that is what happens when you are always the one taking the pictures!!! LOL!

To my mom....you are my rock and mentor! You have always been there for me and loved me no matter what!! I have to say that you did a wonderful job teaching me how to love and serve! I pray I can love my girls as much as you love me and my sisters!!! Mom...."Fight like a Girl" This too shall pass! I LOVE YOU!!!!



Hannah gave me a plant & card she made at school!! My first gift...the tears are starting again!

Bria my baby girl...love her!! OK does she look like me or Mike! I am starting a poll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home