Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Growing Up!

As I look back on this year and the beginning of my journey with taking photography seriously, I have grown and learned so much about myself and the amazing beauty of capturing those special moments. To me there is no better way to end the year (besides taking pic. of my kiddos) then ending it with a very quick but amazing shoot with this wonderful family that I so dearly love!!!

You may remember little man from his newborn pictures (my first newborn) and looking at him now at 8 mo. old and sooooo cute! He has the most amazing eyes!!!
His big sister is still filled with lots of energy but this time she did smile for me :)

Little "K" had a double ear infection, but you would never know it. He was happy and content! But we made it quick so that he was not out in the cold too long!!! So with without prolonging this anymore, here are my favorites...

Everything about this first picture makes me smile...by far one of my favorites of the year!!!

Ahhhhhh....... is all I can say about this second picture!!

OK seriously I could eat him....I love little boys in stocking hats!!!



Big "K" being all sassy and such a girlie girlie...they grow up so fast....

Enjoy and check back...J

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

These are beautiful Jodi! Great work. Love the lighting and the expressions.

December 29, 2009 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Thanks K-dogg! These are by far my favorite!! The lighting was prefect!!!

December 30, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home