Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bria at 10 months

Ok so my little one is about to turn 1 and you can see from my subject that these pictures are from her 10 month session!!!!

So when I said I was behind I was not kidding!!!

If this little one does not look like her daddy then call me a liar.

Bee Bee and mommy spent the morning together after dropping off big sister at school. We headed downtown to the Capitol and just had fun playing. It is amazing how much they change and how much more I'm falling in love with this little girl!

So enjoy my little one and all her checks!!!!

I was so worried about her falling off the front of this bench!! As you can see she did fine.




I love this side profile..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



She always sticks her tongue out and this was a rare moment that I was able to capture! (another thing she got from her daddy) LOL


I mean seriously....I'm in love!!!

My baby will be 1 in less then three weeks......lots of tears!!!!!!!!

Keep coming back......J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. We all love her to pieces. Grandee and Papa

December 6, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home