Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Mater" Beckwith

So here are the rest of my favorites of little "G's" newborn pictures! Just in time for Christmas. What is better then a newborn around Christmas??? What a wonderful gift all wrapped!

I used a few props and by far my favorite is the cute hats from Tot Toppers. Kate does amazing work and be sure to check out her site. I just had to get my hands on her work and use them in my newborn session.

Thank you Dorothy and Paul for giving me the chance to capture little Mater. I had so much fun!









For all you Gamecocks out there, these are for you! Mater's daddy also played for the Gamecocks back in the day!!




I love this picture of daddy and "G". I am happy to say that I know Paul very well and this picture says so much to me about who he is....


Ahhhhhhhhh newborns are awesome!!!!

Make sure you keep coming back....J

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

What beautiful and sweet pictures! You do great work Jodi!

December 14, 2009 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Thank you Kate, my favorite ones are the hat pictures!!!

December 15, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Nielsons said...

Jodi,
We are friends of Paul and DOrothy from X-fit and I am expecting and would love to know what you charge. I am interested in some sort of a multi shoot package. Pre-baby, newborn, and then family around 1-2 months post baby. Please email me at crisco13@gmail.com.
Chris

January 3, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home