Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Small Town Goodness

What do you get when you barely have cell phone service, a place full of history and where everyone knows everybody....that's right a small rural town!!

I was asked to take some pictures for a Law Firm in Lancaster. Lancaster? where is that????

Ok, so I should know this since I have been living here for the past 15 years but at the time I really did not know. I had to ask my husband about this one. Ha

Well, I found out it is about an hour away and it is a small town rich in history and charm!!!

For instance the old court house (which is under reconstruction) was used as a jail during the civil war (for history buffs like me that is so cool). There is a restaurant named " The Cafe (open to the public)" which we found very odd...aren't all restaurants opened to the public??? So we asked and found out it used to be a private eating location and know they have decided to open it up to everyone...LOL how funny.

I also noticed that when we were taking pictures outside with the lawyers...everyone who stopped at the light either said hello or waved. You just can't get that kind of southern charm anywhere else but in a small town.

Ok so here is one of my favorite pictures of the day...



These three lawyers were a trip to work with!! Thank guys for giving me a taste of good ole southern charm!!! J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home