Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Goodies

OK I am finally getting around to posting some of the Christmas pictures I took back in Oct. and Nov.
This family I dearly love....OK it is my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's family. This one is extra special for me since my sister-in-law loves to have pictures done of her kids and if you don't believe me just go to her house. The kids are everywhere!!!! So I was honored to be asked to take their Christmas picture. We headed down to the River Front Park and had lots fun...I mean I did! LOL
My sister-in-law always says by the time they are done taking pictures they all want to kill each other (not really but you understand) :)
My niece and nephews are beautiful and know exactly what to do for the camera (accept when they are making faces and doing bunny ears). I guess that is what Aunt Jodi gets!!! LOL
Here a few of my favorites...

"E" man could not keep a straight face when everyone was looking at him...(by the way he will be 5 in seven days!!!)

I could not decide on "M's" pictures so I put both of them in....love her!!

"G" man!!! Love those eyes...watch out girls!!!

Little "E" who looks exactly like his daddy!!!

After this picture the boys were climbing and jumping off these rocks...oops...sorry mom!! :)

Thanks Ray and Christi, for letting me in on the fun...more to come...J

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is so sweet Jodi! Thanks for the nice comments. You did a FABULOUS job! We love you!

January 4, 2010 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Meant every word, and love you too!!!

January 5, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 5, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome pictures Jodi! Wish you could come to NY to take ours!! BTW- your husband is your high school sweetheart? I didn't recognize him from Zion?! You are very talented! Hope to see you some day! Maybe we can meet up at Paul's in Colorado? Jenn

January 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Hey Jen thanks, who know maybe some day I can get up to NY. Would love to visit up there

January 11, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home