Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

It is that time of year again when the leaves change to amazing colors and you have to change your clothes at least three times a day :)  The smell of chili in the crock pot and little voice saying "trick or treat"!! 
This will be short since my oldest informed in me that I can not work on trick or treat day :)  Here are a few pictures of my family visiting the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago!  Everyone have a safe and happy halloween!!






















































































































































Till next year and stay tuned for lots of little angels...........J

1 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

I'm confused about why you have to change clothes so often... but holy cow the girls are so big! They are BEAUTIFUL.

November 18, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home