Monday, October 4, 2010

Love, Lake and Fishing

Where do I begin with this couple!!  First, when we met we both knew we recognized each other...come to find out we graduated together in high school!  Second, if they picked me it would be my first wedding!! Well, they liked me enough to give me a chance!! I was so excited!  Once everything was set they decided to also use me for their engagement pictures!  So a week before their wedding...yes I said a week....we headed out to Lake Murray Dam and couple other places to take some pictures. 
They met on  the lake and they both love to fish...so it just seemed right to do it there!  We had fun taking pictures and we even got a little fishing in (even if there was a sign that said no fishing).  We would you believe by the 4th cast he caught a big bass!! I think any pond that has a sign that says no fishing really means we have some big old fish in here!!!  Don't worry he threw it back  :)  Here are some of my favs...




































Grrrrrrrrr!  love this fierce one


















































































































The pond that had a sign that said "NO FISHING"



































oops!!!


What a morning!  I could have done it all day!!  Easy when you have an awesome couple, fishing, and catching the big one!!!  Stay tune for their wedding pictures...... J

3 Comments:

Blogger jeanene said...

love love love!!!! so creative, and the new logo looks amazing!!!

October 5, 2010 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Great shoot Jod! Can't wait to see the wedding! And I LOVE your new logo!

October 6, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Thanks Karin!! I love it too! One step closer :)

October 6, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home