Monday, July 26, 2010

The Beach and Gaterade

So I was driving down the road and I looked at my phone and saw a message from a friend about coming to the beach!  I could not believe what I was reading.  They were inviting us for a couple of days to come to her parents beach house in Sea Brooks!  It had been years since we were their last and Mike and I were pumped!  We just had to make it work!!!  It had been a couple of years since I saw our friend and so much has changed in both our lives.  So Mike and I decide why not, we would make it work!!  Hannah was away at my sister's house for a week so it was just us and Bria!!  We jumped in the car and head to Charleston!
It was a wonderful few days catching up, swimming, catching fish, seeing a Gatorade (alligator) this is what Bria calls it, beach and laughter!!!  Bria had no problem being one of the boys...lol  she loved following them around and playing in the sand with them.  Little " G" and her are a couple of months apart and they loved playing together.  Bria wanted to hold his hand all the time and on the last day little "G" finally gave in and held her hand the whole way home from the beach...it was awesome and of course my camera was packed in the back of the car so I could not capture it :(

I was able to catch a few pictures of her boys playing on the beach and some other pictures of the view from their house!!  We enjoyed a short but wonderful couple of days....

Oh, we don't know what it is like to have boys but.... we loved hanging out with them and I think Mike loved throwing them in the pool!!  Catherine, we had so much fun and we loved getting to know Arron and the boys!  Bria loved them all!!!!!

































Little "G" Bria's new friend!
























"J" man
























"H" and "J"  these two killed a bag of chips shortly after this picture :) It was awesome...
 





















The view from their back porch and the long walk to the floating dock!  Awesome...
























Oyster beds at low tide...shot from the floating dock























Location of the Gatorade (alligator) This is what Bria calls it..priceless!!

I had to show you one picture of my baby!!!  Mike loves it when she sits like this so I had to get a picture of it.  Plus we're sporting the Gamecock gear at all times....lol























Catherine I have more if you are interested...and again thank you so much for thinking about us!!  We had so much fun with you guys!!  Hoping their is a little girl in that belly ;) 

I have a retirement party I need to post that I did a while back...stay tune for a fun party and a great location!!!  J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home