Sunday, September 19, 2010

Daddy and Mommy To Be!!

I have to start out by saying what a great gift you can give for a shower.  This session was a gift to the parents-to-be!!  Mommy was very excited about the shoot and even daddy seemed to enjoy himself too ;)  This is their first child and I know they have waited a long time for this precious little gift!!!

 I love how these sessions remind me of when I was pregnant with my first.  So many unknowns, excitement, all the showers, the kicking and movement of the child, the heartbeat, and the closeness between mommy and daddy.  I love to re-live all those feeling and thoughts when photographing new parents.  There is no greater gift from God then a child!!!  Enjoy! and Kristin, you ARE beautiful and Josh you are not to bad yourself :)


































I mean.... we had too :)





































































































































Beautiful!!!



































Beautiful and Powerful





























































They are sooooooo cute!!!  I can't wait to meet this little one!!  Thank you Kristin and Josh for letting me photograph this very special time in your lives!! BOILER-UP!!!  (that is for you Josh) lol

J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kristin said...

Jodi...these are great pictures! I CANNOT wait to see the rest of them! I have already gotten so many wonderful comments! Looking forward to her arrival and some more pix by you! Thanks so much!!

September 22, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home