Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneak Peek

Wow!  what a crazy couple of weeks!!  I have been so busy and loving every minute of it!!  My husband and kids might think otherwise ;)
Here's a sneak peek of what I've been up to the last couple of weeks!  Everything from a wedding to a newborn.  I did not get a chance to edit all the session yet but this is what I have so far.  Hang in there peoples I am trying to work as fast as I can :)  Enjoy some of my favorites!!!  Each day I fall more in love with what I do......best dream job in the world!!!!

S and J's wedding! Love these two!!!





































































Preschool pictures! I mean seriously these kids are so cute!




























































































Newborn little "A" LOVE newborns!!





































































So there you go...a sneak peek of what I have been up to!!!  Hope you enjoyed it, and full posts to come of each!  Stay tuned for more adventures....J

1 Comments:

Blogger Abbie said...

All SOOOOO Good

October 18, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home