Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Baby A!!

I am so excited to finally post these pictures of little "A" !!  I truly love newborn sessions and capturing the details and precious moments that pass so fast.  It also helps to have lots of hair and really big precious eyes!! 
Mom and I waited patiently for little man to fall a sleep and when he finally did he pretty much let me move and put him in every position possible!!  He was a great sport and oh...did I tell you all ready he's adorable :)  I will stop talking now....let's get to the pictures....!














































































































































































This picture melts my heart!!!


























































Such a sweet picture of beautiful mom and sweet baby "A"
























More to come....stay tuned...J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home