Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Fancy Haircut



I did it!!! I did it!!! I cut Hannah's hair to her chin!! I have been debating this for over a year. Yes over a year, I know some you are thinking how did she have enough hair to be thinking about that for over a year??? You see, Hannah has had plenty of hair from the beginning. Her face is so round so I was not sure it would look right! I am sooooo glad I did it! She looks so CUTE!!!! She was super excited about it and did great in the salon chair too. Thank you Kristin (Cline's Salon in the Vista) we love it and we LOVE you!!!

So of course we had to take some pictures of her new look and what better place then downtown in the Vista!!
Hannah loves trains so we found one for her to climb on...even if she looks really scared!! LOL!!
This nice guy (kind of freaked me out because he came out of no where) took our picture. Even Mommy got a haircut! I love this picture of us

Keep checking back...there is a lot going on in the next couple of weeks!!!


J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home