Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Having Fun in the Hot Sun

Well, besides my little one turning three all of her little school friends are turning 3. Had another birthday party this weekend for Hannah's friend E. She is adorable and her mommy went to the same high school as Mike and I!! So it has been really great to reconnect after all these years!!

The theme for the party was Frosty the Snowman.....I know you are wondering what in the world??? It is June!!! Well that is what E wanted and her parents did a great job having frosty there minus the snow but water works great too!!


There were lots of kids, water, laughter, drinks, snow cones (yum) and yes the heat!!!! But the kids had a blast. We arrived a little late due to naps but I was able to take a few pictures!!! They are not the best I think the heat got the best of me!! lol


Here is the birthday girl!!!





















I love this little bathing suit!! It looks like she has a tutu on!!!




















She was all business when it came to eating her cake and snow cone!! lol


Here are some more kids that were there. They were all cute and having so much fun.






Happy Birthday E!!! Great party, great food, and lots of laughter!!




This is E and her really sweet older cousin. To cute!!!


Until the next party.... J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home