Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah Bean!!!

Hard to believe just three years ago Hannah Bean was born and forever changed our world!! I can't believe she is three!!! It is amazing how you can blink and your kids grow up before you are ready. I know what you are thinking...she is only three! Well yes, she is only three but were did it go??? She simple amazes me everyday! What a blessing and she is going to do some amazing things for Christ!!!
Like I have said before she is my heart with arms and legs!! She has such a loving spirit and like most kids enjoys the simple things in life! I love you Hannah and Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

She had such a great birthday party with all her friends! She was so excited to see everyone and all the kids had a great time!!! Wow! I am exhausted after that party! Well, I have another year to recover!!!

Till next time,

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home