Sunday, June 7, 2009

Douglas Family

I had a photo session on Saturday with the Douglas family! Kelly is a dear friend from my old job before I had kids!!! We made it a family affair with her sister joining in the fun. The boys were adorable and I had fun chasing and crawling on the ground to catch some great pictures.

What do you get when you have a pond, horses and great weather? You hope to take some great shots and have no accidents. Everyone made it out safely except me....stepped in a pile of ants and almost stuck my hand in a pile of dog poo but who cares when you can capture some awesome shots!! LOL
So any way here are a few of my favorite pictures so far and Kel, the rest are coming!!! I had a great time and hope to do it again with this great family!!!!

This is Little G...he looks like he's praying...right Kel!?!?!?!!




This next picture is Little G's cousin Little B. I love his dimples!!!


I love to take pictures of hands and feet. Here are a few of Little B's...




Enjoy!! Until next time
J

1 Comments:

Blogger The Douglas Clan said...

Your right, the picture of "G" praying is cute. I look drunk in the black and white picture of me and "G"!!! Anyway, can't wait to see the rest! And the ones of the feet and hands are awesome!

June 8, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home