Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sunflowers, Heat and Great Memories

So June has been crazy hot and not the best time to take outside pictures unless you do it first thing in the morning or late afternoon. Well I realized that 11:00 am is not early enough!! LOL

So Hannah, me, my friend, and her little girl tried to brave the heat and risk taking some pictures at her parents house. Well, I did not know that her parents place would be a photographers dream!! The favorite spots were the sunflowers and the yellow truck!! We fought the heat and took many breaks but we had fun and I got some great shots.

The yellow truck held so many great memories for my friend and I thought what a great way to use it to create new ones. As I was taking pictures I could her my friend talking to her little girl about some of those great memories! My favorite was the story of her brother, her parents and her riding in the truck with their pet dog and raccoon. Yes, I said it, pet raccoon!! Can you imagine four people and two animals sitting in a bench seat of a truck going on a family vacation??? It was so funny!!! LOL
So I plan to use this location many times over in the future. So enjoy the pictures.




By far my favorite picture of the day
Even cousin Jesse got in on the fun


More pictures to come....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home