Friday, August 14, 2009

The Stogner Family!!!

Well, it just would not be right for me to go to the beach and not take pictures of my family! So it was a real treat for me to take some pictures of my oldest sister and her family! Sorry Kathi for saying this but the only family pictures (professional looking) that they have in their house is the one they did for their church directory!!! Yikes!
As my other sister said, "it looks so forced" meaning the way they make everyone stand and smile and where to place their hands! It makes me laugh just thinking about it! So this was extra special for me to give them something that was fun,relaxed, and allowing them to be themselves!

My nieces are the cutest and prettiest things out there. Even my brother-in-law looks like a GQ model!!! I loved how the shots turned out and their one request was that I would give them color pictures this year!! LOL

So without prolonging this any longer here are a few of my favorite pictures of my beautiful sister and her family! I really had a hard time choosing. Love you Kathi, Henry, Lydia and Jesse!






This is one of my favorites!!!



Love this profile of Lydia (she is quiet a shy) and Jesse (who is wide open!!) Love it!!





This picture tells it all with Kathi and Henry kissing because Lydia is always wondering what's going on and Jesse really could not care!! LOL!!

Here is Mr. GQ with his girls




It just would not be right not to have one crazy picture!! Great job Lydia!

I think this one should go right next to the forced smile picture they have at home on the wall! LOL (J/K Kathi)

I could put them all up on here but I will save the rest just for the family!

Enjoy and please leave a comment if you would like...talk to you soon...J

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi! You did a fantastic job. Love the pictures. Thank you so much. And your comments are hilarious too! Love you all!

August 16, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodi - what awesome pictures!! I must say this is a beautiful family too - quite photogenic!! Are you sure they are not all models??
Blessings to you and your family too,
Katrina

September 5, 2009 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Hey Katrina,
OK so they are all models!!! Everyone did a great job for the most part! LOL

September 16, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home