Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Beckwith Family + One

I am super excited about telling you that I just did my first Maternity session with the Beckwith Family!!! They are very good friends who are expecting their third child. It is a surprise and I can't wait to find out!!!
We went downtown to the water front and took some fun shots in the heat. I am pretty sure I was sweating more then they were. LOL
Their two older children were great minus the chewing gum!LOL MR has the curliest hair I have ever seen and some of the most stunning eyes!! Just wait, I have a few of her! She is all girl and quite a little model!!!!
E is all boy but he LOVES his momma!! He was more interested in making faces then smiling but I was able to find a few!!
Then there is Paul and Dorothy!! Paul is my husbands roommate from college. I have some of the best memories of them living in that house!!! Lets just say there was never a dull moment in that house!!
Dorothy is the glue that holds all of them together!! She is a wonderful teacher and has such a heart for kids!!! She is very type A but is learning to just go with the flow. For example it is killing her not know what she is having. But she is doing just fine. I think having kids and being married to Paul has helped that! LOL Love you guys!
I am so happy that God has blessed them with number 3! Can 't wait to take pictures of that little one!!!
Here a few of my favorite and more to come Paul and Dorothy!!!








I love E's face in this picture


By far my favorite of the evening!!! More to come Paul and Dorothy!! I love you guys!!!
Stay tune for more pictures of MR and E!!! Till next time...J

1 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

What a sweet family. These are great and you hit some beautiful lighting. Aren't maternity sessions so fun? Love them!

August 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home