Friday, August 14, 2009

Handmade Recess

I just realized that I have not posted the pictures I did for my friend Ellen!! What have I been thinking!! Ellen is one of the most amazing friends I have!!! She would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it and will encourage your socks off!!! I love me some Ellen!

So when she was looking for someone to take some pictures of her new bags she makes by hand I was happy to do it!! She is amazing and her designs are so cute!!! She makes hand bags, wallets, make-up bags, sunglass cases, aprons and necklaces (hope I did not leave anything out). Her website should be up soon and when it is I will be sure to let you know about it!!!

So here is Ellen Parker's Homemade Recess!!!



Those are aprons that are hanging on the fence!!! I want one soooo bad!!!

She is working hard to be eligible for the Holiday Market this coming Christmas!! We are praying she makes it in!! Until then she will be busy sewing and designing!! I love you Ellen!!

Stay tune....J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jod! Thanks for all the sweet words. I think you are so much more giving than I am!

The pictures are so great. Everyone loves them. Just sent you a message about the website!

August 28, 2009 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Hey Ellen, I don't know about that!! But thank you!!! Love the website and can't wait to see it up and running!

September 16, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home