Monday, January 4, 2010

Mommy Mondays

I am going to try to post pictures of my family every Monday. Just so you can see a little of my world of being a mommy!
So what do you do with two weeks off from preschool and weather that is to cold to go outside....
Well you play dress up of course!!! Sing lots of songs and dance around to Beyonce "All my single ladies, put a ring on it" and Kirk Franklin's "Revolution" song. Even my 13 mo. old can sing the Wo oh ohh oh ohs of the chorus! LOL

So here is a day in my life with my two little angels...

Hannah as Cinderella sing to me a wonderful song!!!

Bria as Tinkerbell...spreading fairy dust all over the place..(not really) Seriously this outfit makes me want to squeeze her to death and kiss her all over!!!

All is right in the world when you watch your children play.....did I tell you how much I love being at home.....priceless!!!
More Christmas pictures to come...J

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Precious! What a great idea. I look forward to seeing those sweet little girls each week.

January 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Thanks Karin, my faithful blogger :)

January 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home