Friday, April 9, 2010

Great Grandma "B"

So, if you follow my blog then you know a couple of months ago I blogged about my Grandma "G".  Well my Grandma "B" has been with us this past week and it is only right that I take pictures of her and the girls too.  Both grandmas are in their 90's and going strong.  Some day these pictures will be priceless.

So I packed everyone up and headed out to find some flowers.  Grandma loves flowers and you would think I would have no problem finding them....well I had a hard time!!

We drove and drove and ended up in the farm country and I found a great pasture to capture these pictures.  No flowers but Grandma grew up on a farm so it was still fitting!!!
It was a little chilly and the girls were under dressed...oops!  But we were able to capture some sweet moments of the girls with their Great Grandma!!!





























































































































The girls had a blast and I think even Grandma had fun...LOL!!!  We love you Great Grandma "B"  See you next time....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home