Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!! Christ is Risen!
After three egg hunts and hosting my family for Easter I am warn out!! I have candy and plastic eggs coming out of my eye balls! LOL
Hannah is at the age were she is starting to get what the holidays are all about and her excitement makes you want to be a kid again. Then there is Bria who is just learning what to do with a plastic egg. She actually learned that the eggs go in the basket. It was so cute!!!!
It was so wonderful to have family here and I even had the good china out and I cooked my first ham which turned out to be pretty good :)

Here are a few pictures of the last couple of days...enjoy and thank you God for giving me eternal life!!!
 








































































































I love my little family!!!  Happy Easter and enjoy the wonderful weather!!!!
Till next time....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home