Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday!!

The first year is such a milestone for our kids and the first step for them leaving the baby stage behind forever. They start being more independent and their little personalities are coming out more and more. Some are walking and others are talking.

I was excited to capture little "W" celebrating his first birthday and accomplishing some of the milestones I was talking about above. He just started walking the day before I took his 1 year pictures!! How cool is that! I brought along a red and blue scooter that he just loved (his big brother loved it too).
His older brother "L" turned 3 in Nov. so we took a few pictures of him as well. So here are a few of my favorites...






Look he is walking!!!

I love the fact that I can get a little boy time with this family!!!
Keep coming back...J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home