Monday, January 18, 2010

Mommy Mondays

WOW! What a weekend!! My whole family met in Charlotte to celebrate my Grandmother's 94th birthday...yes I said it, she is 94 and in great health.
It was also the one year anniversary of my mom finding out she had breast cancer.
We cooked homemade pizzas, played on the playground, danced to loud music that Grandma could not stand...lol and took a new updated 4 generations picture with all the girls.

So here are a few pictures of my family celebrating each other and life...

Happy 94th Birthday Grandma "B" we love you!!

Dad and Mom. Mom, with her new hair style and one year from finding out she had cancer. Just beautiful!!!
Bria 14 mo. and into everything

I just had to....her pants got wet so it was either keep playing or go home...lol I promise her pink undies are hanging out...!

The girls playing in the leaves and dancing...what a sassy girl

4 Generations of beautiful girls

My Family that I love so much!!!! Stay tune...J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home