Monday, March 1, 2010

Mommy Monday with Grandma "G"

I am so happy to say that I have both my grandmothers living still.  Both are in their 90's and healthy!  Why do I say that...?  Well, because I love them and also because my kids get to spend time with these two amazing women!!!
My Gandma "G" may be 92 but she acts 16.  She is a master at playing cards and you have to be aware at all times...she may try to pull a fast one on you if you are not paying attention!! LOL!  She has the best attitude and loves God, her Family, and Life!!
She is on her 4 month southern tour to see family and it is our turn to have her.  The girls love her dearly.  She plays with them and reads to them and she always has a hug and kiss for them.  So before she leaves I wanted to take some pictures of her with the girls.  Here are my favorites from our picnic adventure....





























Lunch looks good!
































Grandma and Bria
 
 





































So sweet!


































 My Favorite!  She is so sweet to Grandma...priceless

The weather was prefect and the company was even better.  We will only have Grandma for a few more days so I need to play some more cards and hopefully this time I will win....Grandma seems to always figure out how to win...we love you Grandma "G"


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home