Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The "B" Hive

I am excited about introducing this beautiful family to you who I love dearly. They're all gorgeous with blond hair and blue eyes! The kids are so full of life and their parents are just the greatest!!
Mommy "B" asked me if I would do their Christmas picture this year and I was so excited. We decided to head down to the horse shoe to capture some great shots. They were the most easy going family and they knew exactly how to just play around and have fun. One of the best parts for me was following the kids around and capturing them exploring and having fun...

Here are a few of my favorites. I had a hard time with this one so I am posting quite a few...enjoy


This is big brother "B"


Sweet "B" who is so curious....and did not mind me following her around


Little "B" man looking handsome



I love little "B's" face in this picture



I love the expression of little "B"


Thank you Brian and Beth for letting me hang out with you guys and take pictures of your wonderful family. Stay tune....J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Deana Browning said...

Hi Jodi,
The pidcture of the little girl by herself is AWESOME! The whole family is beautiful but I love that pic.
Just wanted to say hi. I am a friend of Kathi's from Bluefield. I saw her comment about your blog so I checked it out. I love taking pictures myself. Congrats on doing something you love and are obviously very good at.
Deana Browning

January 14, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Thanks Deana so much, I do have to agree about the little girl by herself. It is one of my favorites of all time. That one picture says so much about her!!!!

Please continue to come back and even become a follower if you would like!!!

January 15, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home