Saturday, April 10, 2010

Out and About

So yesterday when I was looking for a place to take pictures of my grandmother and the girls I came across this awesome little shed in a field :)  So I had to stop and take a few pictures of the girls.  
The purple flowers were prefect since it happens to be Han's favorite color.

I think I may have found a new favorite spot for outside photos...hopefully in the future we will not get yelled at for being there :) Here a few of my favorites....









































































































































Best part of my job is photographing my girls!!!  Ahhhhhhhhhh, it never gets old.  Please feel free to leave a comment!  Love to hear from you.......J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home