Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Makes Me Smile

Happy to say I completely enjoyed this session.  This little one was so easy.  She slept the whole time despite me moving her everywhere :)  Little E is so precious and has the cutest blonde hair.  She was the hit of the nursery at the hospital because of her blonde hair!  She looks like her big sister who is a blonde blue eyed beauty!!! 

Her mom Sarah was willing for me to crash in and play with baby E for a couple of hours!  So here is little "E" in all her cuteness!!






























































































This next series is my favorite....another great hat from Tot Toppers!





















by far my favorite picture yet...everything about this picture makes my heart melt :)




















































I found this suitcase at a garage sale about a year ago.  It has turned into a wonderful unique prop!





















































This bowl you have seen before and when I got it I didn't realize how great of a prop it would be either!  It is made for BBQ but just look how adorable a baby looks in it!!!  Check out www.riverbottombowls.com for all their great bowls.  They make great gifts for any house and great props for photographers...lol






































































This last one is a picture of mom, little "E" and big sister "E".  Check out those super cute painted finger nails!



























So sweet!  Thank you Sarah for letting me photograph your newest angel.  It was by far one of my favorites!!  Another newborn session coming soon!!!   J

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! I know Sarah LOVES these. What great pictures.

June 30, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh my gosh the purple hat looks fantastic!!! YAY!!! If you send me the (watermarked) pics I'll repost on my blog.

I LOVE the suitcase pics to. What an awesome prop. Looks like you had fun. :)

July 1, 2010 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger jeanene said...

jodi they are so perfect!!! of course babies in themselves are so cute and make photos great.....but you are really capturing them in great images. The open suitcase with the monogram blanket is a perfect art piece. Everything about the shot is well proportioned and balanced, resulting in a great overalll photo.........well well done (except for the plastic flower shot, shame shame...I thought I taught you better ;) I am sure it was a time thing so did get upset, i'm just teasing

July 2, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger jeanene said...

meant to type "don't" get upset, love ya!!!

July 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

Nene, The flowers were not fake or plastic!! It was real. It belonged to a bunch of flowers in a vase that were given to her mom celebrating her arrival! So Ha!!
You did teach me well and would NEVER use fake!!! Love ya :)

July 5, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger jeanene said...

I publicly apologize for saying the flowers are fake, I am a poopy head for thinking that of my lovely sister. Sorry jodi, love you!!! and your photos are brilliant :)

July 8, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home