Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


 I want to talk a little about my husband and this special day!!  Michael is an incredible, loving, caring, emotional, hardworking, give the shirt off his back, funny, playful, Godly, sweet, awesome husband, daddy and friend,  in no particular order :)

I am so blessed to have him in my life and grateful he is the father of my girls.  When I see him play with the girls or when he holds them so tightly my heart just melts and makes me SO attracted to him :)  There is a genuine attention he gives them with his eyes and heart!!  There nothing like seeing them look into his eyes!!!

He takes our oldest out on dates and there is a very special bond between them. The greatest phrase Hannah has said in her short 4 year life was a couple of days ago when she said, " Mommy when I get a little older I want to marry Daddy"  I mean seriously that has to be the greatest compliment a daddy could get from his daughter.

I know he looks forward to doing the same thing with BeBe.
Bria and him already have a poo poo dance song, their own special praying hands, and the cheese face.  My favorite is when she says, "Daddy.....Hey" and then walks way.  It makes him and I laugh!!  The thing they both share is the fixture of their tongues when they intently work on something.  It is so funny and so CUTE!!!  So here is a picture from last father's day of mike and his girls....enjoy



Happy Father's Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home