Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Miracle Baby "J"

Little Baby "J" has come so far in such a small amount of time!!  Little "J" was born premature and has spent a lot of time in the NICU!  His mommy shared her pictures with me to see just how small he was!!!  He was so tiny but I am so happy to say that he is healthy and gaining weight.  When I took his picture he was 4 months old and nice and chunky in a good way!!  He has the biggest brown eyes that would melt your heart!!

His dad played football at South Carolina State so we captured a few pictures of him with a football and wearing his dad's jersey.  He did great with all the clothing changes and positions we put him in and he  even took a little nap for us :)

Enjoy this little miracle and his beautiful momma (can I say model) :)



















































































































Look at those eyes!!!!

























One of my favorites :)



























Thank you Kim for letting me capture your very sweet little miracle!  This is one reason I love what I do...till next time.....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home