Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last Minute Getway!!

Last week I had the sudden desire to go to the beach and my husband agreed and we decided to go on Saturday with the girls to Folly Beach.  I was so excited about finally going out of town with just my little family! 
We packed and left Saturday morning and arrived around lunch time.  The girls were screaming with excitement when we finally parked.  They quickly grabbed their daddy and headed for the stairs near the sand dunes.  They ran around, dug in the sand, built sand castles, and played in the water with their daddy.  It was so fun to see them so happy and playing together in the sand. 
Hannah wanted to build castles and play in the water with her daddy.   Bria, wanted to just dig in the sand and before long she had it everywhere!!  She loved how the sand felt and how it fell between her fingers.  They both loved running back in forth in the waves and the little pools of water.  Mike and I just enjoyed sitting there watching them giggle!  Don't worry I took some pictures of all the fun! 
We had a great time just being together :)  Enjoy the pictures of our getway....

 I could not resist taking this picture of Han's little back side ;) 































































































































It was wonderful to be a little kid again and my heart was full, watching the girls play in the sand and water! I love the beach.....and my FAMILY :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home