Sunday, November 14, 2010

1st Birthdays and Beautiful Families

You may notice this family since I have taken their photo's a couple of times!  Little "G" turned one which means picture time.  Little "G" has been in front of my camera since he was in his mommy's belly!  It makes my heart smile to see this little guy grow up in front of me!!  He joins his already beautiful sister and handsome brother to complete this family!  Mom and dad are just as beautiful which makes it easy to understand where they get their good looks!!
How times flies and how quickly are kids change in just one year!  I remember little "G" being so tiny and having wrinkled skin because he had no baby fat on him.  His mommy said he looked like an old man :) but he had piercing blue eyes that made your heart melt!  So you might remember little "G" looking like this.....


















to this....





































He still has those piercing blue eyes and as cute as ever!!!  So Happy 1st Birthday "G"!!!!






























































I could eat up these kids!!!





























































Proud Mommy and Daddy!!














































The whole family including grandparents

























































My favorites of his brother and sister....





































By far my favorite picture of the whole afternoon.  I love "G's" facial expression and you can't deny daddy's expression...... :)




































......priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and adore this family!!!!!!!!  J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home