Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hannah Bean is Growing

Well, it has been a couple of days since I last posted anything. I have been taking plenty of pictures but have not had the time to post anything. Sorry!!
So, Hannah turned three in the beginning of June. I decided she needed to have some portraits done.
Lately pictures have not been easy with her! I don't know if it is the stage she is in or if I am not funny enough anymore to make her smile or laugh!!! So these pictures are few and taken over a couple of days! What else do you do when they won't smile...I know beg....please Hannah just one smile!!

Enjoy the silly looks and lack of smiles! LOL




Out of all these pictures I finally got one. Right when we were about to leave she said, " mommy take a picture of me" and this is what I got!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
This is my Hannah Bean!!! See, when she smiles her whole face lights up!!!
Stay tune...... J

3 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Gorgeous! (And sometimes I like the no-smiles even better.)

Great framing with the sunflowers. And love that little dress!

July 9, 2009 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

thanks k-dog!! She drives me crazy with taking pictures but you are right about the no-smiles as well.
that dress is the best thing I ever bought!!! Go Target!!!

July 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

She is the cutest girl I have seen latly I may not remember when I was 3 but I did remember My mo loved taking picture too...
I just want to encouage you to keep taking pictures because one day she will be my age (13) and she will not like those pictures being taken... You might be right though if you get her into geeting pictures taken she might not have such a problem.......

Your daughter is such a cutie enjoy her while you can cause in a blink of an eye she will be grown...

February 15, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home