Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 years of marriage

Are you like most couples when it comes to taking pictures??  When was the last time you did pictures with your spouse...your wedding right, like most people.  Once kids come along the two of you in a picture is an after thought.  Why not give your kids and grand kids a priceless memory of you and your spouse in some special pictures.  Either a special occasion like a milestone anniversary or just the fact you have not done it since your wedding day.  The time is now do not wait a minute longer...

I am so excited to share these pictures :)  My dear friends celebrated their 10th anniversary in March by going back to where they had their honeymoon!  Isn't that romantic!!!!!  So when they got back I wanted to capture some of the love of their trip and the last 10 years.
These pictures turned out better then I thought!!! Enjoy and think about the gift you can give generations to come....









































































































































Love this one

My favorite of the whole session....




































So what are you waiting for.....contact me and let's create some awesome memories for your family!

Leave a comment or contact me for details....J

2 Comments:

Blogger mj said...

I'd like to do a photo shoot of me and my wifey for our 10yr. anniversary in May....how will you pull that one off?

April 13, 2010 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

LOL turn the timer on and run or maybe I can work a deal with another photographer...we shall see

April 14, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home