Monday, May 3, 2010

I Left My Heart in San Fransico...

Ok I have been really bad lately about blogging but I am happy to say that I have been doing a lot of traveling lately :)
I had the chance to go to CA for six days with my sister and my friend Heidi for a girls trip.  I could not turn it down.  I have never cared for the state of CA...mainly because of Hollywood and all the actors who think their opinion matters to all of America.  Oops did I just say that :)
Anyway my heart has changed.  It is simple amazing out there and so different from the east coast!
I was blown away at the architecture, the landscape and the people.  People from San Fran are actually really nice :)  We did the tourist things for a couple of days and then we decided to rent a car and drive the coast.  I do have to say that was the best part of the trip!!  It blew my mind at how beautiful the pacific coast was.  So here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip...this may be a long post since all of the pictures are my favorite :)  

























































the top picture I took on the top of the bus as we drove over the bridge...

















































































































China Town

































The Coast



































The Night Life























So there is just to much to post so I will leave you with this last night shot.  This was my view when I walked out of our hotel. 
I will post another day some more pictures of the coast and us having fun...make sure to come back and see all the other photos....J

1 Comments:

Blogger jeanene said...

these are amazing!! truly!! i am so impressed!! you made the city look more beautiful that it already was. you should feel proud, you have such a gift

May 5, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home