Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Pacific Coast

Well, here are some more pictures from my trip to CA.  I hope you enjoy all the pictures... the coast was the highlight of the trip for me!!  We spent about 2 hours on one of the beaches looking for drift wood to bring back.  You're asking why???  Well my sister is a designer and things like drift wood are fun and exciting objects to use in design, so we just had too!  It was all fun until we saw a snake and the search quickly ended! LOL
The beach we were searching on had all kinds of really big dead trees laying everywhere.  My guess is they've been in the ocean for a really long time until the ocean spit them unto the shore.  They were amazing and had so many cool designs and textures to them... enjoy!!!









































































































































These shots are of the really big trees just laying there

























































I will end with my favorite shot of the day....I will have this hanging somewhere in my house as a large canvas print!!! Love it!!!  Stay tune for more San Fran pictures and a newborn session....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home