Sunday, November 28, 2010

Southern Charm

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  I know I did despite working the whole time with editing and my own family pictures....I to had a wonderful time with my whole family.  I will post later the pictures from a week at the beach!!!

I am so excited to post this couple.  They are getting ready to welcome a new addition to the family in just a few more weeks!  Daddy-to-be was cracking me up the whole time and he had a lot of great and fun ideas for the shoot.  You will see soon just how fun they were :)  When Michele contacted me to do her maternity pictures she told me about her Aunt's house in Summerville.  It is an historic home full of southern charm.  It was a prefect back drop for the shoot.  The house was beautiful and it has this amazing iron gate in the front of it!!  I was in heaven....ahhhhhhhh!  Mommy and Daddy to be were so easy to work with and kept me laughing!!  So, I will get to the pictures and show you just how beautiful and fun this shoot was!!!  Here are my favorites!!!!










































































































































































This next series of pictures are my favorite...the way they are in the moment, how happy they are about being parents and how beautiful Michele is pregnant!!







This next picture sums up the afternoon with these two...always having fun!!!

You guys were so fun and I am so excited for you and the new adventure you about to be on!!!

Many more post to come....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home