Saturday, July 18, 2009

Where does the time go

OK, so it has been a while since I put anything up...sorry it has been a little crazy around here lately. I have been busy working outside the home. Yes, I do other things besides being a mom and a photographer!!

Lately I have been Jodi the painter. What kind of painting?? So glad you asked. Well, I do house painting, interior and exterior (summer job during college). Who likes to paint? Me!! I find it very relaxing and exciting. You can do so much with paint for example my house is a museum of my painting skills. Strips, diamond patterns and fun textures are proudly displayed. But my favorite kind of painting is picture frames!!

You see it started back in 2008 when I decided to paint a frame for a friend who was having a baby!! I really wanted to give her a unique gift from the heart. So I painted this cute little frame with her husbands favorite hobby which is flying airplanes and wrote the word Blessing! It was a hit...soon after that I was painting frames for all my friends who were having babies. Which led me to start "Hanna Bean Design". I have done two home shows and planning to do another one July 28th. Painting these frames has given me the confidence to start looking at photography more seriously. I can only hope and pray that I can use both of these gifts to the glory of God. So here are a few of my frames!! Enjoy!



Two of my top sellers!!! Something about the retro look!!!







I can even personalize them...





stay tune...J












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home