Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hurry Up Already!!!

Ok, so my mom has put the pressure on me!!!! Hurry hurry hurry, right when I need the mac to download pictures my hubby needs it for work!!! UGH! Maybe some day I will have my own.

So back to my mom putting the pressure on....she posted an email last night about her journey with cancer and told everyone to check my blog for pictures!!! Yikes! I do have some of them on here but the new ones are still on the computer!!! If you are reading this and looking for mom's journey stay tune and check back later today or the next...heck keep checking back and leave a comment if you would like!!!

I would love to have a bunch of followers on here. I need to work on this site a little. Right now you can't find any info. on me or read anything about my profile. I tired a different layout and it blocked everything. In due time I will fix it!! One thing at time peoples!!!

Until then keep checking back and I will have the new pictures of mom and are trip to the beach posted!!! Did I tell you amazing my mom looks with her short hair!!! Love it!!! Just wait and see!!!

Talk to you soon!! J

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My name is Kennie Hinton and my husband I attend Good Shepherd Church in Hazelwood. We have know your parents and you girls for a long time. So glad to hear that your mom is progressing. With all the support of her family and friends I am not surprised. We will be waiting for the pictures.

August 12, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home