Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy Celebration

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there!!!!
I had a wonderful day with my family.  We spent the first half of the day with my husbands family and then in the afternoon my parents came for dinner and my sister and my friend Heidi surprised me with a visit and a amazing gift that I will tell you about some other time :)

Being a photographer is wonderful but you end up not being in most of the pictures!  So today I wanted to be in the pictures with my kids.  I saw this field the day before on my way home and it was filled with yellow flowers.  I wanted to do my pictures there but when we showed up today most of the flowers had closed back up so it was not exactly what I wanted but it still worked :)

My two beautiful girls and me...thanks Nene and Heidi for taking the pictures of us...enjoy
































































Love Love Love this picture!!!






























































































Thank you Grandee, Papa, Nene, and Heidi for helping keep the girls happy and letting me capture some sweet pictures with them and of them!!! Love you guys....J

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What beauty here... Jodi, I hope you felt celebrated today, as a Mother and a wonderful, individual soul. It was a gift to me to have been part of your Mother's Day. You are well loved and appreciated. Oh, the SF pics are just incredible. I can't wait for prints - I feel confident there will be a few in the house... in the office... in my relatives homes... and so on :)

May 9, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Lil said...

amazing pictures jodi! beautiful girls and beautiful mommy!

May 10, 2010 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger The Coppels said...

All of those pics are absolutely adorable! I think my favorite is the 2nd to last - it looks like it came straight out of a baby magazine. :) I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!

May 10, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Abbie said...

Jodi,
These are my favorite pictures...y'all are look great...the location is awesome and the close up of the girls are so sweet!
Love it!

May 12, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home