Saturday, December 11, 2010

SERIOUSLY...These Kids are Beautiful

OK, so it has been forever since I have been on here....I have so much to blog in the next couple of weeks!  I am honored to announce these kids are related to me and yes it runs in the family... :)  Seriously they are adorable and have the most amazing eyes!!  My beautiful cousin asked me to do some pictures of her family while we were together for Thanksgiving.  I was so excited to do it and seriously I had a hard time picking which pictures to show you guys!!!  So lets get this party started...enjoy these amazing kids!!!




























































Ok the post is over this is enough......are you kidding me I love these two photos!!!!!!!!!!!  Ok let's continue!!

























Check out those eyes!!!!


























Check out those eye lashes!!!!! 




























Camera 1





































Camera 2


































Good gracious this kid rocks!!
























A little tractor time!!!

Stay tune for the family pictures....it gets even better!!!!!   J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home