Monday, May 17, 2010

Just Because...

So I have had some PS problems the last couple of days that have thrown my work all up in the air.  Thanks to some great photographer friends I am back up and running :)
Back to Mother's Day.  I posted a few of me and the girls but there were so many others that were so good so I am posting some more of that day!
It was so good to have family in town.  I thought it was only going to be my parents but my sister and Heidi surprised me with showing up.  The girls were SO excited to see their Nene and Heidi!!!  On top of surprising me with their arrival they gave me a gift.  I was reading and reading and kept saying "WHAT" I could not believe what I was reading.  Then the tears came and shock.....ok I will tell you 
I am going on another trip out west in JUNE....that's right another trip out west!!!!!!!!!!!  WHOAAAAA!
Me my sister and Heidi are going for six days to Utah I believe!  They want to celebrate my passion with photography and also the fun we had out in SF.  I just need to pay for my food..."What"   WHOAAAA!

Ok I am calm again.....back to pictures :)  Needless to say it was one of the best Mother's Day ever with my wonderful husband, parents, sister, Heidi and my girls!!!!!  Enjoy...


























































































Aunt Nene and the girls























































Hannah girl...can't believe she will be turning 4 soon
























Bebe giving me a kiss!!!


































Han looking for the dog (there was none, just Heidi barking) It was pretty funny :)






















Still looking for the so called dog...LOL





































Hope you enjoyed a few more from that day!!!  Newborn session next!!!  Till next time..J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home